CareOregon goMobile are pop-up-style clinics open to anyone who wants to drop in, with a variety of social supports and practical one-on-one guidance with the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) and more. We can:
• Make appointments with primary care providers and coordinate medical, dental and mental health care and appointments.
• Help you order replacement OHP ID cards and update addresses, phone numbers and other information.
• Offer individualized information and service referrals on the spot.
• Check eligibility for #Medicare, answer questions and help you enroll.
• Arrange medical transportation and night stays at shelters if you need it.