Categories such as power dynamics, internalized racism, and inclusive practices will be broken down to very specific topics to analyze how the structural power dynamics that play out daily in our workplace with co-workers and when working with clients/service users.
The following topics will be covered:
* Covering Oppressional Power Dynamics
* Race and Culture
* A breakdown of Microaggressions
* The White Gaze
* Internalized Racism
* Alternative to traditional outreach models.
Presented by Anna Vo (Impact NW)
* This workshop fulfills training required for 40-hour Domestic Violence Advocate Training
* We welcome participants with special needs. Please let us know if we need to make any arrangements. Please contact Dara Snyder at email@example.com or (503) 294-7395.
Pricing and Registration:
General Admission/Non-Profit Organization: $30
For-Profit Organization: $60