I wanted to remind you of the two group classes coming up this Saturday. Please let me know which class you will be attending. If you are not sure which class to attend. Please email and I will let you know.
We will be offering our Basics Group Class this Saturday June 18th at 11am.
We will also be offering our Reactive Dog Class this Saturday June 18th at 12:30pm.
The reactive class is for those of you have dogs that need a much slower class to be able to work through aggression/reactivity/barking etc.
We will be having both classes at our training facility. We also will be offering the Advanced Class test as well during the Basics Group Class if you are interested. Please let us know if you would like to try to pass the test to join our Advanced Class. For more information on our Advanced Class and the test please visit our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/sitmeanssitpdx.
We are located at 9425 SW Commerce Circle Unit 18B, Wilsonville, OR 97070. The facility is close to Highway I5 off of Elligsen Rd. We are inside the Riverwood Business Center and to the left past the Big Hero. There is plenty of parking! Please text 503-395-4364 if you have any issues finding us and look for the Sit Means Sit sign outside the door. Please RSVP if you plan on attending and you can do so through email, text, or on our Facebook Page. We look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!
Sit Means Sit Dog Training
- Anyone whose pup(s) has graduated is eligible to attend group classes.
- We want to make sure that your pup(s) is ready for group class. If you are currently still doing one on one lessons, your trainer will let you know when you can start to attend group classes
- If you are unsure if you are eligible to begin group class please contact me directly at email@example.com.
What to Bring:
- Come to Class on 6' leash
- Bring Long Leash with you
- Collar and Remote - make sure it is charged
What to Expect:
Group class is an amazing opportunity to fine tune your dog's skills and work with other people who have graduated our training program. It is also not your average group class. Our mission is to challenge you and your dog every week and present you with new opportunities to enjoy the relationship you have with your pup.
R.S.V.P. - We want to make sure that we supply enough equipment for everybody at group class, so we ask that you RSVP.
There are two ways to do this:
- Follow us on Facebook - Every week we will post the group class as an event on our Facebook page. Just click on the event and post that you are attending this weeks' class.
- If you do not have a Facebook page you can email me directly and let me know that you plan to attend - firstname.lastname@example.org
-If your pup has a tendency to be dog or people reactive, please come to class a few minutes early.
-If you have something that your dog likes to place on you can also bring that instead of a place board. However, do not bring any pillow beds or stuffed beds.
We look forward to seeing you all there! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at Natalia@sitmeanssit.com and also please “like” us on Facebook for immediate updates and more information.